The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 require that any electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury is maintained in a safe condition. It’s the employer or landlord responsibility to make sure all electrical equipment is suitable to use and safe. Most of the electrical faults are visible but some of them required special equipment. PAT tests maintain them in safe condition. The frequency of inspection and testing required depends upon the type of equipment and the environment it is used in.
Our PAT testing includes:
- visual inspection of electrical equipment, wires and plugs
- mechanical check using professional PAT tester of hidden faults like earth bond test, polarity or leakage
- produce full PAT test certificate including breakdown of results
- schedule maintenance and further inspection
Our service includes free:
- Replacement fuses if unsuitable
- Rewire plugs
- Retests following failures
We use professional PAT Testers, Seaward Europa Plus.